CoolOutdatedVice b7 [Zoomhack, FOV-Changer, Chat-Spammer, AFK-Bot] (SPAMMER FIX)

Posts 46–52 of 52 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Not Officer View Post




I already updated it, when zaczero is online you will get the update!
Thx for your job man

I really appreciate that!
Quote Originally Posted by Not Officer View Post




I already updated it, when zaczero is online you will get the update!

Ok thanks dude
Good work on this as always! W8ing on approval right now
Im not trying to be rude or something, i just wanna ask when the update will come out?
Quote Originally Posted by Roxas49 View Post
Im not trying to be rude or something, i just wanna ask when the update will come out?
Zaczero isnt home for a week, i dont know if he is able to approve tho.
I sent him a skype pm.
Quote Originally Posted by Not Officer View Post
Zaczero isnt home for a week, i dont know if he is able to approve tho.
I sent him a skype pm.
Let us know, thank you
Closed. Outdated
Posts 46–52 of 52 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?