A-list Recruiting

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
A-list Recruiting
As you may or may not know of the A-list, it currently lacks members and requires cooperation from both n00bs and mems.

Reasons 2 join= I'll kill u otherwise
.....................You are no longer dubbed a n00b
.....................Cuz I said so.

This group has absolutely no goals. And you have no chance of joining if I already hate you. Thank you for your time my fellow Spartans.

*no group and/or person has the right to fail this thread due to the fact that it was made by DA REAL SLIM SHADY*
You know what, I take your fucking usergroup, make you the leader, and call it the 5 cent whores
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
You know what, I take your fucking usergroup, make you the leader, and call it the 5 cent whores
Make it 10cent and you gotta deal.
Who is this stupid noob to just come in here with that e-peen atittude? That won't get you far in here, and it certainly won't get you any respect from the supers.

Be warned.

Yo ibey, you know you're just as good as me and certain few supers, no elitism ****** <3
....................................
...................................
No, no he/she shouldnt because Superusers pawn and nothing will be made that equals their power, the ranking would probably end up below the cocksucker usergroup, No one Other than an Admin can be above my Usergroup rank, and No one other than the Superusers can rank just below my group

7 cent and you get a moldy cookie thrown in
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post

7 cent and you get a moldy cookie thrown in
I'll take you up on that offer.
You know its going to be unoffical so the most you can do is make your own userbar or something
Then again I'll pass on the offer until further notice.
........................................
Quote Originally Posted by NeedHacksBad View Post
i couldnt give less of a shit bout groups, supers, or mods, the only people i be respecting right now is spartan and wr194t and gourav. thats right gourav lololol. i just want meh dam hacks!! WHERE R MY HACKS!!!!!!!

I dont give a shit if you respect me or not, your still on the bottom of the rung and you're not going to get up any higher by the way you're acting

Like most of these ******s on here you'll post till you get to like 1000 posts forget about the site and leave
................................................
Srry guys i was wasted last night.
there is any test for join? my kd is 1.54 SGT
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?