15k ban

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
15k ban
15k ban=15 day vacation /me

RIP Lil dave
RIP Lil Josh
RIP GOD


20k=dave gives me my money, ill probably be on msn but I won't be on alot this week. I should probably be unbanned by this weekend(Sat/Sun) or the start of next week .


Sagen sie Später!
Aufwiedersehen.
jada!
later!
Houdoe!
goodbye!
ect...

and relax
Want some parting KFC?
Bye bye biatch xD

How come your not banned yet?
Dave, do your jab an ban this ******
I smell banHummer.
all the noobs are here!
XD aka SAM! lol

Why is he still breathing?

Ban him already lol
15k = 15 years ban.
He should use teh reverse banhammer an finish it
~
No such thing...

Aww, He's gonna be out of office soon, only 3 more years, I'm gonna miss that guy when he's gone... ;(
Bye Obama. Enjoy your vacation.
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?