External ReadProcessMemory

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
External ReadProcessMemory
Hello! I used to do a lot of Crossfire hacking, external and internal. My external hacks were never as good as my internal hacks, but I always felt that external was safer and easier for user use.

I stopped hacking crossfire when they brought around XignCode3.. no reason in particular


However, does anyone know how i can bypass the security? I cant use external functions like ReadProcessMemory, WriteProcessMemory, VirtualProtectEx, NTReadProcessMemory, OpenProcess etc...

All I need is to read memory, and I can make Aimbot, ESP, Etc... (Aimbot without ray detection ofc)
xc3 it is blocking the reading of memory,
you can make a bypass to xc3,
btw you can make this from other way
Quote Originally Posted by Nine11 View Post
Hello! I used to do a lot of Crossfire hacking, external and internal. My external hacks were never as good as my internal hacks, but I always felt that external was safer and easier for user use.

I stopped hacking crossfire when they brought around XignCode3.. no reason in particular


However, does anyone know how i can bypass the security? I cant use external functions like ReadProcessMemory, WriteProcessMemory, VirtualProtectEx, NTReadProcessMemory, OpenProcess etc...

All I need is to read memory, and I can make Aimbot, ESP, Etc... (Aimbot without ray detection ofc)
Change your driver of wireless
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us