QuestionReadProecessMemory and WriteProcessMemory not working

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
ReadProecessMemory and WriteProcessMemory not working
Hello everyone, boys, girls, alpha males, beta males, alpha transgender males, beta transgender males , alpha transgender women, beta transgender women and every other over 9000 genders out there.

I used to make cheats a couple years ago, then I stopped due to a blue screen on Windows 8.1
I have recently gotten back, and I tried to make a CSGO aimbot to see if I sill got it. I got frustrated cuz I couldn't read or write to memory so I diceded to see if getting the module address really was the problem. So I went over to a simpler game, Black Ops zombies, I got the address and tried reading from it. It just Returned 0, checked the code, everything was correct, it was the same as my previous cheats for the game and it was working well on my second computer. Therefore I thought the compiler was the issue, nope it was not, tried MingW GNCC and Visual studio, none worked, tried making it an DLL to see what happens, didn't work ether-

I am now sitting here pretty stuck, and you other fellow coders now the feeling of being stuck, it feels like being in an empty place with a monkey kicking you in your nuts...
If you try to open process with enough permissions and it returns a valid handle value the anti-cheat is probably stripping the handle before you can use it.
In this case you would need to approach with some handle hijacking or other methods to bypass the AC.
Quote Originally Posted by [Knight] View Post
If you try to open process with enough permissions and it returns a valid handle value the anti-cheat is probably stripping the handle before you can use it.
In this case you would need to approach with some handle hijacking or other methods to bypass the AC.
Black Ops AC doesn't strip handles.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?