Lightbulb[ProbablyRelease]A3PL Mod

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
[ProbablyRelease]A3PL Mod
Hi guys, in this days I worked on Arma 3 Project Life models that I ripped off from their mods. If you'd like to get the cars, post the replys. It will take some time because I have to recreate the uv maps . Bye
Today I will release the A3PL Atego TowTruck. Stay Tuned
Sorry Guys, I had a problem with the model and now I have to redo the selections and other things, Tomorrow you'll see a model. (Don't know what model)

- - - Updated - - -

Ps: Give me some replies if you want
Quote Originally Posted by LolloLezzi View Post
Sorry Guys, I had a problem with the model and now I have to redo the selections and other things, Tomorrow you'll see a model. (Don't know what model)

- - - Updated - - -

Ps: Give me some replies if you want
do it man i hope its unlocked tho
Just finishing the wheel rotation and some textures
Yes man, the 3d model with no obfuscation of Arma 3 Project Life CVPI is ready, but I need to redo the selections, if you want I can upload it.
what else do u have form Project Life
I can extract anything, just need to get the 3d model
I added you

- - - Updated - - -

You blocked me, unlock me or search for me: Pietro, from La Spezia, Italy
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?