LSCHAX - 1.43 [V4] [External]

Posts 31–45 of 55 · Page 3 of 4
how i got the BeeJay XL with a bodybag on the seats?
I'm not getting kicked out of LSC after purchasing tracker, anyone know what's wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by jack0jack0 View Post
I'm not getting kicked out of LSC after purchasing tracker, anyone know what's wrong?
Did you do it in the 15 seconds window ?
Quote Originally Posted by daqqer View Post
Did you do it in the 15 seconds window ?
Yep, thanks I got it now, when it says wait a few seconds I was waiting too long just in case.
horse shit cheap, best of going to umbrella menu
it's detected.. i used it today for my first time!! and now few hours later i got a perma ban!!

USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
you probably got reported i am using it for a vieuw days also kinda obvious in public lobbys and no ban. But there is a random ban wave comming of what i read allot of pple are getting banned
Quote Originally Posted by themonk666 View Post
you probably got reported i am using it for a vieuw days also kinda obvious in public lobbys and no ban. But there is a random ban wave comming of what i read allot of pple are getting banned
didn't get reported 100% .. i use it 1hour at all! and i DIDN'T USE ANY OTHER CHEAT/MOD.. so it' is not a banwave which hit me..

But anyway i am just telling that i got banned because of this hack - still use it at your own risk.
Some people saying it's perfect and safe - others saying people are getting banned. Do I risk it aha
im trying it now will update if i got ban
bannable or not?
It certainly isn't working for me. Followed instructions to a T. When I try to sell says GTA V data doesn't match - Restart game. Car will actually stay modded for like 12 hours. Then it reverts back to regular car. I don't understand. Not worth it.. just use Job-Hopper.
thanks for the cheat
It's not 100% safe. Rather don't use it than risk your account to get banned.
Posts 31–45 of 55 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?