1337th!

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
1337th!
C++ section's 1337th thread. YEAH I GOT IT. OWNED.

zhao's 1000th thread:
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
I'm getting the 1337th no matter what.
Told you.

Not spam:

I've recently been working with the PE and IAT of a program, is changing the addresses in the IAT going to give me the same results as a normal detour? Meaning, undetectedness... and what not.

I've already got a working detour function using the IAT (yay), still got a couple of questions though, I'll save them for later.
....I was one early. Didn't even notice. >_>
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
C++ section's 1337th thread. YEAH I GOT IT. OWNED.



Told you.

Not spam:

I've recently been working with the PE and IAT of a program, is changing the addresses in the IAT going to give me the same results as a normal detour? Meaning, undetectedness... and what not.

I've already got a working detour function using the IAT (yay), still got a couple of questions though, I'll save them for later.

[RAGE]
FAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I WANTED IT. [/RAGE]

I had the 1000th thread D=

I swear it was like 1250 2 weeks ago or so
HAA ZHAO, I BEAT YOU TO IT. UMAD?
YES IM MAD

BTW are you entering my contest?
Hmm maybe, I just don't like the idea of having to read from a text file all the time. I ain't hating though, your contests are cool, was just keeping to myself before.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Hmm maybe, I just don't like the idea of having to read from a text file all the time. I ain't hating though, your contests are cool, was just keeping to myself before.
Whats wrong with reading from a text file?
Idk, I don't like using files to read and output stuff. That's just me...


Relevant to original post: How the hell do you access the virtual functions in the IAT? Are they even loaded into the IAT?
Oh wow I was about to delete 1337 thread too. Cuz I thought it was spam. =/
THIS ISN'T EVEN SPAM ( sort of ), I TRIED STAYING ON SOME SORT OF PROGRAMMING TOPIC!

But srs, I need help with that
Quote Originally Posted by ihavethosehacks View Post
this sectoin should be banned :\
Hmmm he knows too much, now we can't let u walk away alive.
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
'PedoWaldo' xD
ALL WHY'S FAULT!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
ALL WHY'S FAULT!!!
I'm liking this. What up hoe? I r back.

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us