QuestionDorks for Gaming

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Dorks for Gaming
Greetings Everyone

So I recently, I am trying to crack PSN accounts (I already cracked UPlay, Origin and NordVPN) accounts. However I am having a dificult time with SQLi. I think my main problem are the dorks. I use this program "Work With Dorks [DORK's Generator] By JohnDoe v.2.1". I know I should put different things on "names of pages" and "request's" but on "Page types" and "Page types p.2" is there any tip I can use?

For example if I want to get good combos for UPlay let's see this basic example:


I suppose I need to mix my names of pages and request's (because "uplay" keyword is what everyone search) but how about the other things?
Is there something I can do to improve in this example?

Regards
This is a very excellent program to use. Here ill give you a helping hand.
These are all the game page type
 
Game Page type
Code:
UserID=
BookID=
Product_ID=
Service_ID=
itemid=
title=
eid=
model=
prodtype=
shopcd=
item_ID=
Cart=
PartID=
ViewType=
keyword=
Item=
search_id=
Cat=
Action=
command=
&game_type=
&GameID=
group_id=
group=
groupCode=
GameID=
GameKey=
GameName=
gameNo=
gamerblogid=
gamereferral=
gamesearch=
gameType=
game_id=
GAME_ID=
game_link=
game_name=
GP=
gpu=
gr_name=
gr=
grade=



These are some page format
 
Page Format
Code:
.php?
.php3?
.php4?
phpx?
.php
cat/?
.phtml?
events?
products/?
site/?
.cfm?
contact-us?
blog/?
asp
.asp
aspx?
cfm
.cfm
.asp?
.cgi?
.aspx?
.flv?
.pdf?
.jsf?
.ashx?
.raw?
.File?
.tss?
.blog?
.html?
.flv?
.pdf?
.jsf?
.jsp?
.psml?
.raw?
.File?
.tss?
.blog?
.htm?



What you need here are unique keywords, having simple keywords like "ubisoft" will basically give you the same databases that thousands of others already have checked and then the combos you get from the database would be already deemed public.

- - - Updated - - -

Also i am pretty sure you don't need to put anything in for request. This is the format for regular dorks "keywords" + "page format" + "Page type"

- - - Updated - - -

If you're still running into problems it could still be your keywords being too simple. If you have any more questions feel free to contact me on skype. ******escabarjohn
Many Thanks Glitch. I will use that suggestions of yours. And yes I know tha ubisoft is very simple. I was just showing a basic example. I will try to be more creative with the keywords. Just one more questions, keywords language also impact the results right? For example one keyword is "Thank you" and the other one is "Gracias", this will affect the results right?
uplay servers down is the only dork we need XD
Pretty good tbh
Other question. Wich SQLi version do you guys recommend? I tried to use 9.2 but it does not work very well I think but what are your opinions?
Quote Originally Posted by LinkinParkPT View Post
Other question. Wich SQLi version do you guys recommend? I tried to use 9.2 but it does not work very well I think but what are your opinions?
Try to find a modified version like Glitch is using. I use a modified version of 8.3 that grabs sites like 2000x faster than any of the other version.
I am using a modified version
And what about the normal versions which is the best?
I think 8.1 or 8.3
Ok thank you again glitch
But those modified version are paid right?
Quote Originally Posted by LinkinParkPT View Post
But those modified version are paid right?
There are a lot of leaked/cracked versions around
Ok Thank you all for your feedback
All Dorks that are generated are lq lmao.
Quote Originally Posted by THEMIGHTYTHOR View Post
All Dorks that are generated are lq lmao.
I know that but I have to start somehow.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?