New PS4 Storage

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
New PS4 Storage
Hello everyone.I need some of you guys opinion.I have a 2 tb PS4 but I want more storage on it.What would you guys recommend for me to get?Any help would be thankful.
2tb? why tf would u need more
Quote Originally Posted by Depressed View Post
2tb? why tf would u need more
cuz u can get digital versions of the game and have to download them???????????
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post


cuz u can get digital versions of the game and have to download them???????????
I mean 2TB is a lot of storage just for games you know
Quote Originally Posted by Jacky View Post
I mean 2TB is a lot of storage just for games you know
It fills up in no time, especially considering they give away games every month. I've had to delete a bunch of shit multiple times.
Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post


It fills up in no time, especially considering they give away games every month. I've had to delete a bunch of shit multiple times.
well it's not really a giveaway games when you pay 60$ a year

I mean a game is like 10gb maybe for the exception of some games

Are you really going to play ~100 games at the same time ?
Quote Originally Posted by Jacky View Post
well it's not really a giveaway games when you pay 60$ a year

I mean a game is like 10gb maybe for the exception of some games

Are you really going to play ~100 games at the same time ?
10GB? most of them are 40gb+ lol. hell MWR and IW took 130Gb combined
Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
10GB? most of them are 40gb+ lol. hell MWR and IW took 130Gb combined
oh okay , it makes more sense now , i just said 10gb because PUBG is like 13 gb
Quote Originally Posted by Jacky View Post
oh okay , it makes more sense now , i just said 10gb because PUBG is like 13 gb
Mostly I download the newer games on my console so yes it fills up quick overtime.Mostly new games take up 40-50 gigs.
Quote Originally Posted by Quiet857 View Post
Mostly I download the newer games on my console so yes it fills up quick overtime.Mostly new games take up 40-50 gigs.
Just buy a se HDD in mpgh amd slap it on your ps4 yolo
Quote Originally Posted by Quiet857 View Post
Mostly I download the newer games on my console so yes it fills up quick overtime.Mostly new games take up 40-50 gigs.

Buy a HDD of 4gb or 8gb.
Quote Originally Posted by Jacky View Post
I mean 2TB is a lot of storage just for games you know
nop, 3 games can take up like 500gb
Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
nop, 3 games can take up like 500gb
Jesus no wtf, thats 166 gb per game, and gta 5 for example is only 60 gb

2 TB is more than enough, I have a 500 gb hd that I put it and I have over 10 games (digital)

And I dont reckon if he wants a good tb disk that its gonna be cheap..
Quote Originally Posted by Draganoid View Post
Jesus no wtf, thats 166 gb per game, and gta 5 for example is only 60 gb

2 TB is more than enough, I have a 500 gb hd that I put it and I have over 10 games (digital)

And I dont reckon if he wants a good tb disk that its gonna be cheap..
i got like 3-4 games taking up 500 gb
Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
i got like 3-4 games taking up 500 gb
Seriously? Damm dude.

Cant wait for the time when games will be 100+ gb each and poor plebs like me wont have either the hard drive or the pc to run it
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?