InfoStacking/bank glitch has been fixed (?)

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Stacking/bank glitch has been fixed (?)
It looks like the stacking glitch has just been patched after all these years. I've tried a couple workarounds. But nothing will keep it permantly.
Any previous stacked items will stay as far as I've noticed.

Keep this in mind when downloading bots. Some might get stuck in a loop, or simply break.
I also noticed several players reporting today that the game tells them they reached the stack, while they haven't. Maybe they'll have to revert the patch (for a while) if this is related, or make some more changes. So I'd suggest to wait it out a bit, before throwing these bots away.

Would be nice if AE focuses more on making the game more playable and fun, instead of 'fixing' workarounds for their high standards of grinding. But that's just my opinion.


Tested on march 28th, 2018:
Bank glitch - Patched
Room glitch - Still works
Merge glitch - Still works
I can confirm. Bank is fixed and rest still works.

That fucking sucks TBH, now this makes farming unbearable. Thank god 2 days ago I got 5k Blight light Fragments.
What do you mean by bank glitch? infinite bank slot?
Quote Originally Posted by innersouls View Post
What do you mean by bank glitch? infinite bank slot?
Diamond of Nulgath x10,000,000
AKA. Over the limit. Uni 19 x100
RIP having huge Unidentified 13 and non member Voucher stacks.
thanks lord merge still working. lets find another way to glitch the bank
The end is near for us xD

- - - Updated - - -

so you mean if you have 100 Voucher of Nulgath and use only 1, the rest will be gone also?
Quote Originally Posted by el_lyncher View Post
The end is near for us xD

- - - Updated - - -

so you mean if you have 100 Voucher of Nulgath and use only 1, the rest will be gone also?
Nope , if you use 1 it 99
Quote Originally Posted by el_lyncher View Post
so you mean if you have 100 Voucher of Nulgath and use only 1, the rest will be gone also?
No, Any previous stacked items are save for now.
I tested both selling an item, and completing a quest with an item I had stacked. And I still kept all the others, even after relogging.

The patch is that you won't be able to accept the drops when you reached the stacklimit.
So again, AE fixed the glitch but not the problem... thank god bots are a thing.
I just noticed some items actually might have been lost.

I remember I had almost 2k Escherion helmets. And only a mere 100 of them are left. It looks like they only removed a select few items. But I don't have that many different items stacked, so can't say for sure.

Luckely I just got the helms from a test run for a bot I made a while ago. And didn't actually need them
Bah...and I needed one more Elder Blood to hand it all in at once...feelsbadman. Time to hand in 14 times today xD.
I actually planned to farm for Archfiend Doomlord after done with Void Highlord, but now I think I might need to reconsider that.
Items that was overstacked IN THE BANK stills the same, but the overstacked ones IN THE INVENTORY got scrwed up
I Had like 10xUni19, and 8xUni29 in inventory, After that shit they became x1. Fourtunately i had the Non-mem vouchers in the bank they still the same x19.
Goodbye overstacking glitch
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?