They finally arrived

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
They finally arrived
Yeah sorry i got them 2 weeks ago but stupid mailman refused to bring them home (thanks cheap shipping to avoid customs bs) so i finally had the courage to pick them up (well the max was like 15 days and if i didn't pick them up they'd return to sender). And yeah friend convinced me to buy a second one.


The 1st one is clean!!!!!!!!
I always wanted to buy one but 94% of the time they are sexual, like having there tits out etc and momma ain’t gonna like that!
weeeeeeeeeeb
Smh... This is why you need a father figure in the household....
ewww dude wtf
Finally, the t-shirt arrived.
Quote Originally Posted by swwrgaersghaedrgedrgherdhg View Post
Yeah sorry i got them 2 weeks ago but stupid mailman refused to bring them home (thanks cheap shipping to avoid customs bs) so i finally had the courage to pick them up (well the max was like 15 days and if i didn't pick them up they'd return to sender). And yeah friend convinced me to buy a second one.
Don't you dare furking steal my onii-chan @Predator from me u lil cunt!

I won't give him to you!
I will never ever give him away!
I was before you!
I love him way more than you do!
From the beginning, he's been mine!
Our love is not pointless.
Together. We love each other.
I will never lose him to you!
Never, ever!
I won't lose him!
Dam who do we call for this kind of stuff.

Getting out of hand.
I don't know whether to be scared of Hydra or Enough... is that a problem?
Maybe I'll buy Predator one too
Looks cute



btw
you weeb~
They actually look pretty nice and crisp!
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?