could you please enable the server side debuffs? i only use paralyze but still. also aex and aig seem to be really.. weird.. not listening to what i say entirely... i try to add things to the ignore list /aig and it dosnt seem to care... also ignore walls still just dosnt work for me
Outdated[X24.0.0] 059's Client
this update seem to have broken auto claim update
uhhhh is there a way to disable the double hp bar?
where is nillys client
- - - Updated - - -
i no u made 1 before
- - - Updated - - -
i no u made 1 before
He stopped making it and moved to this one without telling anyone ahead of time. He just changed it, there's some pros and cons about this
- - - Updated - - -
In some cases, whenever you select your change character, or select the 'back to home' on the options menu, you will then be stuck with a 'load error, retrying' message
- - - Updated - - -
In some cases, whenever you select your change character, or select the 'back to home' on the options menu, you will then be stuck with a 'load error, retrying' message
sometimes when i double click i dc
Great fast swift release!
There's a bug that doesn't update the characters inventory in the character select screen. The inventory is only from when you first logged on. Makes it really hard to tell which character has what.
Cause they DC you pretty often, and I was having issues with debuff code being fucky as well. I'll put it in but I never use it cause of the DCs.
That should be fixed in next update, not sure why they passed through the new enemies (and vice versa), replaced with clean code now. Don't know why you couldn't use your ability though.
Forgot the coordinates were changed, thanks. Fixing that.
If you're on a kongregate or steam account you can enter the secret (found here: https://github.com/atomizer/muledump...egate-tutorial ) and login to a kong/steam account directly.
Fixed this, sorry about that.
Added this.
No longer updating it since it was a pain having to do double the amount of updates every time an update came out, one for my personal client (this one) and once for nillys, and bots too. Got tedious.
I'll fix this some time in the future, I made it cache the character list so that you can go back to home instantly, and so that if you have multiple clients open you won't hit the <Error/>Internal Error<Error> rate limiting bullshit fast.
- - - Updated - - -
@Ahl @Luverdark also can you close this thread when the updated one is approved? Thank you.
That should be fixed in next update, not sure why they passed through the new enemies (and vice versa), replaced with clean code now. Don't know why you couldn't use your ability though.
Forgot the coordinates were changed, thanks. Fixing that.
If you're on a kongregate or steam account you can enter the secret (found here: https://github.com/atomizer/muledump...egate-tutorial ) and login to a kong/steam account directly.
Fixed this, sorry about that.
Added this.
No longer updating it since it was a pain having to do double the amount of updates every time an update came out, one for my personal client (this one) and once for nillys, and bots too. Got tedious.
I'll fix this some time in the future, I made it cache the character list so that you can go back to home instantly, and so that if you have multiple clients open you won't hit the <Error/>Internal Error<Error> rate limiting bullshit fast.
- - - Updated - - -
@Ahl @Luverdark also can you close this thread when the updated one is approved? Thank you.
How to use it? How do i toggle on the plugins?
Hi! How are you able to control what Auto-Ability targets? Id like to set up a blacklist of sorts but am unsure where to start.
Thanks for the release!
Having a slight issue now where if I go to options -> back to home, it will give me load errors. Anyone else experiencing this?
Having a slight issue now where if I go to options -> back to home, it will give me load errors. Anyone else experiencing this?
how to disable projectile no clip
Hi, first off, thank you for your hard work on the client. I have a few requests that would finally make me transition from CC to 059:
- Map reveal + auto loot + /setmsg 1/2/3 (they're on the backlog but I just wanted to show interest)
- Right click name to teleport if it's easier than creating a set msg hotkey (I often run 2 clients with one /follow the other. This also goes hand in hand with set msg since I use '/setmsg 1 [/follow name]'
Misc quality of life feature:
- Right click to deposit items from inventory to vault and vice versa
- Ctrl+ right click to move all items of same type from inventory to backpack and vice versa
- Show both inventory & backpack on the same menu like CC
- Map reveal + auto loot + /setmsg 1/2/3 (they're on the backlog but I just wanted to show interest)
- Right click name to teleport if it's easier than creating a set msg hotkey (I often run 2 clients with one /follow the other. This also goes hand in hand with set msg since I use '/setmsg 1 [/follow name]'
Misc quality of life feature:
- Right click to deposit items from inventory to vault and vice versa
- Ctrl+ right click to move all items of same type from inventory to backpack and vice versa
- Show both inventory & backpack on the same menu like CC
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X24.0.0] 059's Client - fixed auto daily quest, toggleable clientHP bar, and famebot
53 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X23.0.0] 059's Client
180 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X23.1.0] 059's Client
43 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X23.1.0] 059's Client - famebot fix and safe walk added
109 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X24.0.0] Crazy Client Spring Update [FAST]
134
