WTS❖ $0.75 for each Minecraft Unmigrated Full Access ❖

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
❖ $0.75 for each Minecraft Unmigrated Full Access ❖
Hi everyone,

I am selling unmigrated full access Minecraft accounts for $0.75 USD each.
For unmigrated Minecraft accounts, I will provide you with the username, email, and password in this format: username:email:password. When you buy an unmigrated Minecraft account, I recommend you to migrate or import this account to your email first. You can also change the password afterwards.

If you have any questions regarding migration or anything, feel free to contact me on the IM chat by clicking here.

Proof

 
Click here for proof of unmigrated full access






Thanks.
Hi LyteningXD,
I don't see you in my contacts. Are you sure you added the correct person? My Skype is ******bunngon0001
@Allura could you please update my thread? Thanks.
Thread Title: [WTS] $0.75 for each Minecraft Unmigrated Full Access ❖ $0.60 for each Minecraft Semi Full Access
Thread Content: https://pastebin.com/ffpEAKds
Disable smilies in text
Quote Originally Posted by leon787 View Post
@Allura could you please update my thread? Thanks.
Thread Title: [WTS] $0.75 for each Minecraft Unmigrated Full Access ❖ $0.60 for each Minecraft Semi Full Access
Thread Content: https://pastebin.com/ffpEAKds
Disable smilies in text
Done
/2short
Bump...
this is a confirmation that I'm talking with J___ on Skype.
Quote Originally Posted by leon787 View Post
Bump...
this is a confirmation that I'm talking with J___ on Skype.
Vouch.

Bought a Unmigrated Acc. Fast and Cheap. Good seller, recommended.
Got Vouch and Bought 4 ACCOUNT THESE ALL WORK PERFECT best shop
Quote Originally Posted by leon787 View Post

******bunngon0001
Hi everyone,
I am selling unmigrated full access Minecraft accounts for $0.75 USD each. I am selling semi full access Minecraft accounts for $0.60 USD each.
For unmigrated Minecraft accounts, I will provide you with the username, email, and password in this format: username:emailassword. When you buy an unmigrated Minecraft account, I recommend you to migrate this account to your email first.
For semi access Minecraft accounts, I will provide you with the email and password in this format: emailassword. When you buy a semi full access Minecraft account, you can just login and play within the launcher.

If you have any questions regarding migration or anything, feel free to contact me on Skype ******bunngon0001

Proof (Unfortunately, I can not provide proof of the profile page for unmigrated full accesses. That requires migration but I can give out limited vouch copies.)
 
Click here for proof of unmigrated full access

 
Click here for proof of semi full access

Thanks.
******bunngon0001
i sent u a request but you wont accept it i want too buy a full access account

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by leon787 View Post

******bunngon0001
Hi everyone,
I am selling unmigrated full access Minecraft accounts for $0.75 USD each. I am selling semi full access Minecraft accounts for $0.60 USD each.
For unmigrated Minecraft accounts, I will provide you with the username, email, and password in this format: username:emailassword. When you buy an unmigrated Minecraft account, I recommend you to migrate this account to your email first.
For semi access Minecraft accounts, I will provide you with the email and password in this format: emailassword. When you buy a semi full access Minecraft account, you can just login and play within the launcher.

If you have any questions regarding migration or anything, feel free to contact me on Skype ******bunngon0001

Proof (Unfortunately, I can not provide proof of the profile page for unmigrated full accesses. That requires migration but I can give out limited vouch copies.)
 
Click here for proof of unmigrated full access

 
Click here for proof of semi full access

Thanks.
******bunngon0001
i sent you a request on skype but u wont accept the request
Post - added to Skype
bump . UFAs: ~30
+rep bought an account and he helped me migrate it very friendly guy!
Do you accept steam wallet code?
Added on IM
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?