CoolOutdated[SEA] Ghost + TeamESP (Bypass Included !!) ;)

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
[SEA] Ghost + TeamESP (Bypass Included !!) ;)
Hello guys, I will release new hack today !

Step:
1. Run BlackShot Sea, Play !
2. Run saiaapiz_minihack.exe
3. Enjoy

Hotkey:
F4 = Ghost Mode
F5 = TeamESP

Note:
a. This Only Working For Windows 10 (Tested by @<a href="https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=4771619" target="_blank">ferrari7275</a> and Me)
b. If saiaapiz_minihack_1.exe says, "Error, This isn't working for you !!". Then use saiaapiz_minihack_2.exe !
c. if "Error, This isn't working for you !!" Still Persist after you tryed both saiaapiz_minihack.exe, Try restarting your BlackShot Sea. Then Try Again.
d. if still same error after you try c. method. Try rebooting your Windows 10.

Gameplay (Thanks @ferrari7275):


Screenshot:







from @<a href="https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=4771619" target="_blank">ferrari7275</a> screenshot.


Credits:
Me, saiaapiz
@<a href="https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=4771619" target="_blank">ferrari7275</a> For Helping me with testing
samlaren@UC
waryas@UC

Virus Scan:

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/81...7753/detection
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/1y5gremfz1
saiaapiz_minihack_mpgh.net.zip59 KB · 405 downloads Clean
yes working fine i am testing very good work bro you the best
@saiaapiz a doubt ... it is necessary to close BEservice using the bengaludo method where it uses this code ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Code:
echo off
sc stop BEDaisy
sc stop BEService
or you is using directly without closing anything????
Quote Originally Posted by Mr- View Post
@saiaapiz a doubt ... it is necessary to close BEservice using the bengaludo method where it uses this code ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Code:
echo off
sc stop BEDaisy
sc stop BEService
or you is using directly without closing anything????
just use it like usually, Start the game, Run The Hack !.. This hack has intergrated bypass Enjoy !
thanks for your work saiaapiz , will it work on global ?
Quote Originally Posted by dalistylez View Post
thanks for your work saiaapiz , will it work on global ?
Sorry, BlackShot Global is not supported. I only have BlackShot SEA Installed.
Quote Originally Posted by saiaapiz View Post


Sorry, BlackShot Global is not supported. I only have BlackShot SEA Installed.
Hey, buddy I'm not sure if this is still working, but this is how I fixed TeamESP back then when I had it:
Code:
			if (GetKeyState(VK_LBUTTON) < 0)
			{
				*(BYTE*)(*(DWORD*)(ADR_PlayerPointer)+0x61) = 0;
				*(BYTE*)(ADR_TEAMESP) = 0x00;
				Sleep(100); //Fix for macro users since they spam leftclick
			}
Basically change the team back when the user hits the left mouse button.
Quote Originally Posted by ZerGoO View Post
Hey, buddy I'm not sure if this is still working, but this is how I fixed TeamESP back then when I had it:
Code:
			if (GetKeyState(VK_LBUTTON) < 0)
			{
				*(BYTE*)(*(DWORD*)(ADR_PlayerPointer)+0x61) = 0;
				*(BYTE*)(ADR_TEAMESP) = 0x00;
				Sleep(100); //Fix for macro users since they spam leftclick
			}
Basically change the team back when the user hits the left mouse button.
Thanks for source code, But that can't be use without real pointer and address.
My TeamESP just need to fix the static address. But i can't find one.
Quote Originally Posted by saiaapiz View Post


Thanks for source code, But that can't be use without real pointer and address.
My TeamESP just need to fix the static address. But i can't find one.
Ah okay gotcha, I got the sourcecode for fly and ubt too if you are interested. I'm pretty sure that it is public here already, but I guess it would faster if you would just send you it. Contact me if you are interested.
Please installed for BS Global
For who asking for BlackShot Global MiNiHack, I have made one.
Tommorow i release it around 9AM (GMT +8).
Quote Originally Posted by saiaapiz View Post
For who asking for BlackShot Global MiNiHack, I have made one.
Tommorow i release it around 9AM (GMT +8).
nice ! i wait
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?