Ultimate Hack

Posts 16–30 of 50 · Page 2 of 4
Yay How Do I Download, I'm Uber Stoopid
Quote Originally Posted by zakkyums View Post
Yay How Do I Download, I'm Uber Stoopid
hahaha you sure are... read the thread first...
he friend
can you release that hack on this site plz i want its very nice bye bye
Quote Originally Posted by TheRedEye View Post
This guy is a gay
this hack is a total fake dont buy it!
there is no such a thing dinar hack cause it server sided
and the only man who make a OPK in VB is me and it isnt easy and it isnt on the regualer way of changing addresses.. u need to make an ASM module..
so he is a lier dont buy it!!!

scammer noob
dont think too much of yourself buddy, i can make OPK in VB too...and you dont need an "ASM module"

and this is fake you cant do GPS or Dinar hack
Orly?

And unseen stop ignoring me I'm tired of it. Seriously.
Quote Originally Posted by nissan350zpimp View Post
its keylogged
And you have verified this?
This hack is just fake , so dont Use ( if he release )
Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey1993 View Post
This hack is just fake , so dont Use ( if he release )
dont worry he wont releace it
close post plz no download no beleive no work
Maybe this hack isn't fake I know a program how you CAN make money hack... I dont know how yet but it is possible! (you can exchange hack for this program it's name)
Quote Originally Posted by happyboy View Post
Maybe this hack isn't fake I know a program how you CAN make money hack... I dont know how yet but it is possible! (you can exchange hack for this program it's name)
Is it on this warrock version or like year ago? And are you sure that it wasnt just a faker?
Quote Originally Posted by happyboy View Post
Maybe this hack isn't fake I know a program how you CAN make money hack... I dont know how yet but it is possible! (you can exchange hack for this program it's name)
No its not, stop bullshitting you homo, all the hack programs out there edit client memory sided values, not server sided, so hacking money would be for purely visual purposes only, it wouldn't have any real affect in game because You cant force the server to give you money in your account though client sided memory
Quote Originally Posted by TheRedEye View Post
This guy is a gay
this hack is a total fake dont buy it!
there is no such a thing dinar hack cause it server sided
and the only man who make a OPK in VB is me and it isnt easy and it isnt on the regualer way of changing addresses.. u need to make an ASM module..
so he is a lier dont buy it!!!

scammer noob
I somehow got OPK in VB too, but i forgot to save it
Quote Originally Posted by TheRedEye View Post
This guy is a gay
this hack is a total fake dont buy it!
there is no such a thing dinar hack cause it server sided
and the only man who make a OPK in VB is me and it isnt easy and it isnt on the regualer way of changing addresses.. u need to make an ASM module..
so he is a lier dont buy it!!!

scammer noob
TheRedEye IS THE MAN SO FOCK YOU AND YOURE STUPID HACKS, AND ONLY REDEYES HACKS OWNS. SO GO TO ********** NOT THIS STUPID SITE!
Posts 16–30 of 50 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us