Got ''Cheat detected''? Read this!

Posts 16–30 of 76 · Page 2 of 6
@udin39

hh xD
if i buy a new game and install it on a new steam acc will then come this "cheat detected " message ?
Not unless you use the same cheat again.
omg i got "cheat detected" ! save me !!!!!!!!!!!!!! just kidding, nice info mate, but i think there are not any people left who don't know this, so u can delete the thread...well...i guess.....
Before I made this thread, there were many ppl starting threads like:
''Omg when I start CoD MW2 it says ''Cheat Detected'' but I don't have hacks on''
Damn, I remember that, when I seen that message I realised my hacks got caught, I was so freaking angry!
-.- i got this BUT i always used VAC Chaos how?

but can't i change my ip-adresse or something?(srry for the double post)
Quote Originally Posted by Billie Jean View Post
-.- i got this BUT i always used VAC Chaos how?

but can't i change my ip-adresse or something?(srry for the double post)
no double posting
/posts merged

anyways, Changing your ip or solmehting like that wont save you.
you need to create a new steam account, and purcase a new key.

VAC chaos is a verry verry crappy disabler.
Its probebley the main reason why you got banned
well ok but that might not be the problem, i have used a name esp weapon esp etc, and no recoil but i didn't use VAC Chaos with that cuz it started mw2 automatickly(spelled wrong i know it) after 5 sec so i couldent use VAC Chaos :S
Hi, today i started a DLL injecter (for making mods) i ran the game and in menu before i clicked play i realized i forgot to put on vac chaos. I only played the game for like 10 seconds i did not go in lobby. I'm not banned yet but i am worried. Could someone help me out and tell me if i get a ban or not? Thanks, apple
But, VAC Chaos should mostly dont let you get banned, but if even VAC Chaos cant help here, so what can?

edit: hmm now I read the upper posts, and Arch said that VAC Chaos is a very crappy vac disabler. so, what VAC Disabler can I use to stay safe?

another edit:
now I have found that video

and I thought to myself.. well maybe its private and we cant use it.. but in this forum there are some great scripters and stuff like that. so if you'll see that video, you might make your own tutorial about VAC Disabling, and it will solve alot of problems.
so please, if someone who knows how to script and programm well. please please solve the hacker's main problem-VAC
thank u it helped but now i have a other question can i play on alteriwnet now im banned by vac? and if that anser is yes how do i play on alteriw net?
Quote Originally Posted by k0nthaar View Post
thank u it helped but now i have a other question can i play on alteriwnet now im banned by vac? and if that anser is yes how do i play on alteriw net?
yes, check www.alteriw.netⓘ
there is a way to get back in the game
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am not going to say it to you
Quote Originally Posted by antreas97 View Post
there is a way to get back in the game
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am not going to say it to you
Yea sure, than keep that dream for you.
Posts 16–30 of 76 · Page 2 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?