ExclamationProblem Loading CShell.dll to loadLib

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Problem Loading CShell.dll to loadLib
Hey, guys, I need help while I loaded the CShell.dll to loadlib.exe

it gives me an Error Message

Runtime Error!

R6034

An Application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly
Please Contact the applications support team for more information
another One

cannot find MSVCP80.dll Please re-install this application

I Googled this Problem and I found that the Cshel.dll Packed with
 
Spoiler
Themida Protector v2.x.x


But I didn't found how to Unpack CShell.dll

I found a Thread Easiest Way For Beginners Who Want To UnPack CShell And Find Offsets

but it gives me the same Error

can anyone Help how to fix this issue
and What I Missed
You need the updated LoadLib for it to work or dump it from crossfire.
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
You need the updated LoadLib for it to work or dump it from crossfire.
can you please just send me the link of the Updated loadlib
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us