WTB2012 Calendar (NOT USED)

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
2012 Calendar (NOT USED)
Looking to buy the 2012 calendar. The codes shouldn't be used including AQW

Skype: hemmethekammy

Price: Somewhere between $30-$35

Comment HERE before sending a skype message.
Must also have DECENT rep.
Quote Originally Posted by sgwerg View Post
Must also have DECENT rep.
Just a heads up, 10 is the default rep.
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post


Just a heads up, 10 is the default rep.
Oh, thanks for that.
Quote Originally Posted by Negan666 View Post
Just so you know, there are still a few of these in circulation for less than you're asking for. https://www.amazon.com/Adventure-Que.../dp/B009IWHQNK
I know about those, but the shipping prices are beyond insane. For the standard one, I'd have to pay $60.
I know, same with me. I wouldn't mind trying to find someone in the US who can buy it for me, and I can pay him slightly higher than the original price, but I probably won't find someone.
Quote Originally Posted by Bonebreakme View Post
I know, same with me. I wouldn't mind trying to find someone in the US who can buy it for me, and I can pay him slightly higher than the original price, but I probably won't find someone.
Same situation here.
Is the 2012 Class worth getting? I have CDK So i wanna know if it's any better when it comes to nuking and doing high crits.
Quote Originally Posted by AlekoX View Post
Is the 2012 Class worth getting? I have CDK So i wanna know if it's any better when it comes to nuking and doing high crits.
Absolutely not.
Alright, gonna save up for the eternal chronomancer then )
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?