Thread Removal Reason Invalid

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Thread Removal Reason Invalid
I posted a thread regarding an unturned cheat I developed entitled "MikePure". In this thread I release the cheat for free, it was previously paid. My thread was removed and I was given 2 reasons originally.

1. I am not Mike, and 2. Leaks of Paid Cheats aren't allowed

I clarified these two, saying that 1. The cheat has never belonged to mike, and that I developed it with the intentions of it being sold under his website and branding. I did a similar thing with my previous free cheat TsunamiHack. As I stated to the moderator I fully own the cheat and the rights to post and distribute it as I please. I did provide the moderator with proof of my ownership of the intellectual property of this cheat. I further went to demonstrate that since I own this cheat and have full ability to distribute it as I see fit, that this is in fact not a "leak" in any sort. The post was originally titled as a "Self leak", which is merely the buzzword I chose to use as to describe what was being done. I offered to rename the post as to clarify what exactly this was.

The moderator refuses to allow me to post this, even though I have disproven his reasoning.
Im not gonna allow it
also

image provided by gerassss
"Leaks of Paid Cheats aren't allowed"

Why'd you attempt to post it then if you're claiming it to have been a paid cheat
@ @Tidall @Mike (YT) both of you provide proof showing enough proof you own it
I already did, talk with gerassss.

Edit : providing a Github link doesnt make him the owner.
Quote Originally Posted by Mike (YT) View Post
I already did, talk with gerassss.

Edit : providing a Github link doesnt make him the owner.
He told me other things so I want both of you to provide sufficient evidence in one post
Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post

He told me other things so I want both of you to provide sufficient evidence in one post
Would you like me to share my Proof here?
w r o n g
Quote Originally Posted by Mike (YT) View Post
I already did, talk with gerassss.

Edit : providing a Github link doesnt make him the owner.

Fun fact: that's exactly what that means :^)
Because the source code has his name on it, he legally owns it.

https://github.com/Tidizzle/MikePure...master/LICENSE
He put a license on it under his name too, which just reinforces my point.
Quote Originally Posted by Tidall View Post
Would you like me to share my Proof here?
yes //2short//
(Refer to Image 1)

Dated repositories for mikepure on a personal github account owned by myself (Tidal), under the username Tidizzle, have dated initial commits on December 17th, 2017. Including those verified by github. Commits continue until February 5th, when the initial release 1.0 version was pushed to the repo. The cheat was released publicly on February 4th. This can be confirmed on Mike's youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZoEOKXOQtI. EDIT: As mentioned by DefCon, since I have licensed this code on my github (which you must own software to license it) this further proves the fact that I am the owner over this software.

(Refer to Image 2, 3, 4, and 5)

I am originally referenced as the developer of the hack and launcher in the youtube video and on the forum post on mike's website. Image 2 Shows the description that I created on February 4th as told by mike which was eventually copy & pasted as the description. Image 3 shows the current description (As of 4:16 Pm 4/11/2018). Image 4 shows a screenshot of the original forum post on mikes website listing me first, saying "Created by Tidal with assistance from Suflly and The MikeOfficial Team". "Mikeofficial Team" refers to ZacZero, who contributed the server logic to the launcher. Image 5 shows the current state of the forum post (As of 7:06 Pm 4/10/2018).

(Refer to Image 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10)

These images document the original converstaion I had with mike regarding our agreement with my original free cheat "TsunamiHack". He claims that he released this cheat himself, which is false. as depicted in the images mike solely hosts the video on his channel. I find mikes claim as to have "released" this cheat to be a gross overstatement. Mike was provided with the same ********* download link as the rest of the users and simply made a video and graphic for release on his youtube channel.

(Refer to Image 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18)

image 11 shows myself and the other developer (Suflly) talking about our personal safety when it comes to protecting IP rights. We say in this image to not sent unobfuscated binaries to mike directly, as well as implementing backdoor features into the cheat for our own protection. Source for these backdoor functions can be seen below:

The in-cheat backdoor was implemented into a log function which queried a pastebin for a boolean that could be used to disable use of the cheat:

----------------------------------------------

(https://github.com/Tidizzle/MikePure...rk/Util/Log.cs)

public static void log(string input)
{
l("Mikepure Loaded");
ServicePointManager.ServerCertificateValidationCal lback = Tools.Validator;
if (JsonConvert.DeserializeObject<Bones>(new WebClient().DownloadString("https://pastebin.com/raw/nCxBfNA6")).Disabled)
Process.Start(new ProcessStartInfo { FileName = "cmd.exe", CreateNoWindow = true, Arguments = "/c taskkill /F /IM Unturned.exe /T" });
}

----------------------------------------------




The pastebin returns as follows:

----------------------------------------------
(https://pastebin.com/nCxBfNA6)
{
"Disabled": true
}

----------------------------------------------

You can see this links to a pastebin account owned by myself. The in launcher backdoor also works in a similar fashion as is as follows:

----------------------------------------------

(this is not avaiable on my github, but can be made available if need be)

using (var wc = new WebClient())
{
remoteversion = wc.DownloadString("https://pastebin.com/raw/XKh7Hj6r");
}

var errorwinsettings = new MetroDialogSettings()
{
AnimateHide = false,
AnimateShow = false
};

if (LocalVersion != remoteversion)
await this.ShowMessageAsync("Launcher Expired", $"Your launcher version is {LocalVersion}, and should be {remoteversion}.\n\nVisit www.mikeofficial.xyz to get latest version",
MessageDialogStyle.Affirmative, errorwinsettings);
else if (LocalVersion == remoteversion)

----------------------------------------------

The pastebin linked there returns the following

----------------------------------------------
(https://pastebin.com/XKh7Hj6r)

000
----------------------------------------------


You can also see these pastebins were created by me dated January 8th, 2018 (In Cheat backdoor), and February 5th, 2018 (launcher backdoor). The cheat and all accompanying software was obfuscated using .Net Reactor. Mike Cracked this and continued distributing the cheat after I asked him to cease in February. Image 12 - 17 shows the prerelease unedited images of the launcher I created ,and was originally in the post on mikes forum(source code is available upon request), which was distributed with the cheat until it was replaced with a new launcher which can be seen in Image 18 (From 4/2/18 at 3:17 pm). He also claims that this was the original launcher that has always been included, which is false.

(refer to image 19)

This image shows mike admitting that the cheat is mine, on *******.


(refer to image 20)

This shows a screenshot of me working on mikepure on 2/11/18 at 4:22 pm, well before it was released.


(refer to image 21)

I hope this is comprehensive enough to show my ownership over this software, and to hopefully debunk the lies that were told by mike in regard to this incident. He also claims that I am developing a cheat to compete with mikepure, which is false. I have not developed anything related to unturned since I originally split with mike in February. You can see him acknowledge this fact in image 21.


Further clarification or questions, as well as source code for aspects not publicly avaiable currently can be provided upon request.
Providing False proof, i didnt admit that the Cheat is yours, will send him the full chat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DefCon_42 View Post
Fun fact: that's exactly what that means :^)
Because the source code has his name on it, he legally owns it.

https://github.com/Tidizzle/MikePure...master/LICENSE
He put a license on it under his name too, which just reinforces my point.
You are not involved in this, just for the Staffs, this guy is selling Unturned Cheats too and clearly supports Tidall cause the profit that he will gain after this.
Quote Originally Posted by Mike (YT) View Post
Providing False proof, i didnt admit that the Cheat is yours, will send him the full chat.

- - - Updated - - -



You are not involved in this, just for the Staffs, this guy is selling Unturned Cheats too and clearly supports Tidall cause the profit that he will gain after this.
doesn't matter, point is still valid
Quote Originally Posted by DefCon_42 View Post
doesn't matter, point is still valid
Your point doesnt count.
I'll check this when I'm home @Tidall
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us