WTS30% OFF FOOTSITE CODES - Footlocker, Eastbay, Footaction, Champssports

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
30% OFF FOOTSITE CODES - Footlocker, Eastbay, Footaction, Champssports
Wassup Guys, New to this forum but I am not new to selling my service. I have 30% off Footsite codes for sale !

$20 per code ! *some items are excluded from discount.

Payment PayPal F&F only.

Codes will sent right after payment .

Skype: b099e5581be1b097

Don't hesitate to ask any questions !

And I check EVERY code before purchase so don't try to get over on me
IMG_0258.JPG359 KB · 89 downloads
Received a vouch copy.
Thanks man!
If this works on EU Sites as well, I'd love to take a vouch copy
does this work in canada?
One code = 40% off.

Any limits or restrictions?
Quote Originally Posted by JDXT View Post
One code = 40% off.

Any limits or restrictions?

as far as spending limits. spend as much as you want. and for restrictions some items are excluded from discount and you'll see that when you click on the item or you attempt to checkout.
i would like to know a few things

1-does it work for example on footlocker uk or just usa?
2-will you make an exception to members with more vouches/posts than your self? because im interested in buying but you only have one vouch from smoke
No offense to everyone but im not giving out anymore vouch copies. I know I am new to this forum but I am not new to doing legit business. The codes are cheap as hell and I got them in a legit honest way.
added to skype
saving this for later
Vouch for mah boi
got em 30% discount on 10+ roshie runs

Great Dude, Fast Response, Received my code right away!
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?