PostLUMIN BADGE FAST

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
LUMIN BADGE FAST
I tried to make the dmbot for the Lumin Badge
Some other functions did not work
I found it easier and faster.
of Lace
Follow the instructions
------------->
map Celestialarena Catch aquest (Battle ultra undead Raxgore)

Go to the Portal he will send you to Celestialarena- (c) -

> monster has 2300 hp

-Put the random random button to attack the monster

After this goes on your bot Configure the skill of the class that you go

uses

I recommend the class Void Hihglord

Who does not have no problem, use a Good Defense

and a good attaque to destroy the fastest monster

* to drop the Badge luminance and add Get

Staff: How good is it to help everyone
Moving this to the tutorials section, this is basically a generic attack bot tutorial without a release.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us