SRSZCrypto is bad or?

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
Crypto is bad or?
Do you guys think Cryptocurrency is bad OVERALL for humans. I mean like I buy it to resell and make profit, BUT overall people are just using electricity and resources to mine for something Virtual. Some people are benefiting from it, but they money is just being taken from somebody else, nothing is being created. The only Value I see in it is that instead of people paying in cash they can do these transaction online. I don't think Cryptocurrency is bad, i think humans r.

"a digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank."
its man
fucking GPU expensive
fuck it man
GPU's overpriced now
crypto in it's current state is dumb as fuck

waste electricity to generate some random shit that has no real worth

the concept is good, the application is terrible
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
crypto in it's current state is dumb as fuck

waste electricity to generate some random shit that has no real worth

the concept is good, the application is terrible
Pretty much exactly my thoughts on the matter.


Concept is good, application is bad. Plus now my GPU costs around 300-400 dollars, same price a R9 390x or whatever costed when I built this pc. I been worried my GPU might die soon, so I'm def not too happy about crypto. However I've made a good run with the currencies.
They announced GTX 1080 for 500 or 600

Can't even find one less than 1k
Quote Originally Posted by Jacky View Post
They announced GTX 1080 for 500 or 600

Can't even find one less than 1k
And people are buying it at that price why would they lower it?
There is so many big flaws with crypto that it makes me not wanna do anything with it.
Mining has so many huge question marks written all over it, esp in BTC.
What is the true cost of producing 1 BTC? It might cost some guy in china $100 and us $1000.
BTC isn't decentralized when one person started off with 100,000 coins.
BTC isn't decentralized when one company dominates mining equipment.
BTC isn't even remotely stable.... So so so many flaws. Another reason mass adoption will never be a thing. It'll just be a nerd thing for us.
Quote Originally Posted by Edible Cyanide View Post
Do you guys think Cryptocurrency is bad OVERALL for humans. I mean like I buy it to resell and make profit, BUT overall people are just using electricity and resources to mine for something Virtual. Some people are benefiting from it, but they money is just being taken from somebody else, nothing is being created. The only Value I see in it is that instead of people paying in cash they can do these transaction online. I don't think Cryptocurrency is bad, i think humans r.

"a digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank."
I know people are gonna laugh but , the bible speaks on a one world currency , one world government type of thing in the end times. Your wallet id will be tied to your identity. Which in return is tied to the mark of the beast. I feel like this cryptocurrency thing is going to be it.
on another note

I invested into btc , eth , ltc, ripple,verge, dash. I made a small profit at first and prolly lost 300$ afterwards because btc wanted to drop 10k lmao . It's not good to invest now. Me mining for 2 months on and off with a friend and we barely get $200 as a payout so in return not worth the light bill .
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


I know people are gonna laugh but , the bible speaks on a one world currency , one world government type of thing in the end times. Your wallet id will be tied to your identity. Which in return is tied to the mark of the beast. I feel like this cryptocurrency thing is going to be it.
on another note

I invested into btc , eth , ltc, ripple,verge, dash. I made a small profit at first and prolly lost 300$ afterwards because btc wanted to drop 10k lmao . It's not good to invest now. Me mining for 2 months on and off with a friend and we barely get $200 as a payout so in return not worth the light bill .
Lucky for us, the bible is wrong and crypto will not replace fiat. It always going to be traded like a luxury item or stocks. The “hodl” mentality that has been created means no one wants to spent their coins
Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
Lucky for us, the bible is wrong and crypto will not replace fiat. It always going to be traded like a luxury item or stocks. The “hodl” mentality that has been created means no one wants to spent their coins
Thank GOD we're all entitled to our own opinions
the advantage of a well coded coin is that if its really decentralized you will never have the possibilites of just printing more money like big banks do it

the current state of it is far from perfect, but you can see adoption of coins rising
it's a good investment if you are aware about the risks
Once it becomes the main currency for transaction and business there won't be no more reselling for profit
I think now is a good time to get in, its on sale.
Quote Originally Posted by Fregi View Post
I think now is a good time to get in, its on sale.
wdym its on sale? i think ur sh8t posting lol, look at all ur posts, new account?
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?