LightbulbHow to use Replay Ridor or Replay Copy Neko on Multiplayer (Stable)

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
How to use Replay Ridor or Replay Copy Neko on Multiplayer (Stable)
Hi, today I'm gonna be showing you guys how to use the replay copy cheats on Multi! some people might know this but I'll do this tutorial still.

1. Open osu! and after that ReplayRidor or Copy Neko.

2. First go to Solo, open the replay but don't play yet.

3. Create multiplayer match and choose the map you want to play with the Replaybot.

4. Invite someone to the game

5. Enjoy!

This works best by playing with friends since you have to go to Solo mode after a map has been played, so you can troll your friends with this mostly.
Not optimal for continous Multiplayer playing.
Quote Originally Posted by EgorKa1020 View Post
i died here. xd
Quote Originally Posted by EgorKa1020 View Post
This boi has entered the h i g h e r state.
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD D
Quote Originally Posted by FallingObject View Post
Hi, today I'm gonna be showing you guys how to use the replay copy cheats on Multi! some people might know this but I'll do this tutorial still.

1. Open osu! and after that ReplayRidor or Copy Neko.

2. First go to Solo, open the replay but don't play yet.

3. Create multiplayer match and choose the map you want to play with the Replaybot.

4. Invite someone to the game

5. Enjoy!

This works best by playing with friends since you have to go to Solo mode after a map has been played, so you can troll your friends with this mostly.
Not optimal for continous Multiplayer playing.
OMFG NO ONE KNEW IT I THINK IM GONNA KMS HOW I WAS SO STUPID ALL THIS TIME.
Quote Originally Posted by Wades View Post
OMFG NO ONE KNEW IT I THINK IM GONNA KMS HOW I WAS SO STUPID ALL THIS TIME.
That's why i said some people might know this.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?