Post[HELP]Hotkeys[Solved]

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
[HELP]Hotkeys[Solved]
Can Some 1 Please Help Me With Hotkeys Ive Tried hejsans And The Others Dont Work Please
i did search imao.
EDIT: didnt work.
doesn't seem so >_<

You would have find it by entering "hotkeys"
It Doesnt Work Anyway
Specify your problem?

Dude how can we help you if you don't even tell us your exact problem?!
I Dont Like The Way You Act Please Leave And Let Some 1 Else Answer It Has No Errors But Hotkey Doesnt Work
It is the fact that this question is already answered multiple times.

We cannot help you, if you don't specify your problem.

I do want to help you but I can't this way.

Did you enable your timer?

Do you have a interval of 100 or lower?
do you have tv?
Yes I do. Pm me with your id/pw. I'll connect.

/solved he used integer instead of int32 and so on.

Hotkey was declared for x32 instead of x64 bit.

Fixxed.
im downloading now
Dylan, just take a look in Tutorials thread, Hej's Module Hotkey works fine.
Yup Thanks Blubb1337 Lub You
/request close
I would say for it to be [solved] but there aren't any things that would be useful, so yes, /request close.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us