MPGH NBA 2018 Playoff Brackets

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
MPGH NBA 2018 Playoff Brackets
The yearly MPGH NBA bracket contest is back again



Scoring:

1 point for each first round correct guess
4 points for each second round correct prediction (split in half if you got the opposing team wrong)
8 points for each third round correct prediction (split in half if you got the opposing team wrong)
20 points for the final round correct prediction (split in half if you got the opposing team wrong)

Rules:
Upload to Imgur only
Make sure you are clear and consistent on each round winner, any ambiguity will not count as a victory
Post your image by 4/14, before the start of the first match.

Person with most points wins Premium Membership, if there's a tie, it'll go to the first entry
First person who gets the entire bracket correct wins Premium Seller


My entry:
Toronto winning it all, no need to waste my time

@arunforce may I choose who to give it to if I win?
Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
@arunforce may I choose who to give it to if I win?
We all know that I will get it then, it's okay daddy
Quote Originally Posted by Hype View Post


We all know that I will get it then, it's okay daddy
Lets put a side bet to see who gets more points
Smoke/bronsexuals be like:


@arunforce @Shadow

edit: will post my bracket later today after some thought

my bracket:
I don’t know anything about nba, but I wanna participate
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?