Another GTA Menu Thing

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Another GTA Menu Thing
Right, so a while back I made a thread showing the MPGH community my amazing Photoshopped menu named FuckStar; mainly due to the fact I was bored. Now, almost 7 months afterwards I've made a new one and a bonus one just for @Predator again for the same reason. I present Fuckstar 2.0, this time it's not based on the D3SK1NG menu anymore because reasons but, it still is similar to the OG FuckStar. I do actually have plans onto making this a real menu and might release it however, if I don't it's probably because I can't be asked to or because I've made it a private menu for personal use.

Anyway, enough chit-chat.

FuckStar 2.0


Bonus Edition


Like last time any input is appreciated
Oh no, fucking weebs.
Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post
Oh no, fucking weebs.
aren't you one of them
i hope you, this post and your menu "re-design" dies.

weeb.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?