Fame Train Finder

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Fame Train Finder
I was wondering if there was something that found the location of several ptrains.

Thanks,
kevkwl
cant find last locations when they have their realmeye private

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kevkwl View Post
I was wondering if there was something that found the location of several ptrains.

Thanks,
kevkwl
Best way to find them is to have alts hopping servers and hope that u can find full realms with people running the trains, Outlaw, and others etc
I mean you could track the fame train leaders i guess
Quote Originally Posted by Bersteiger View Post
I mean you could track the fame train leaders i guess
with a bot yes, but realmeye cant find their last locations unless they have their realmeyes open. u could also add them but they never do
Quote Originally Posted by MrBroaski View Post
with a bot yes, but realmeye cant find their last locations unless they have their realmeyes open. u could also add them but they never do
Yeah thats what i meant, there are a few bots out there that can track players.
Make your own bots...
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?