HelpThread Delete Request

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Thread Delete Request
Is there anyone who can close my old threads?
Quote Originally Posted by tleicman View Post
Is there anyone who can close my old threads?
just contact the category monitor and @ them, for example for the marketplace its shadow and smoke you would do @(mod)
Quote Originally Posted by tleicman View Post
Is there anyone who can close my old threads?

I looked through all your threads and closed two of your old Marketplace threads that are no longer active.

If you'd like some more to be closed please just respond to my post, link them and I (or another staff member) will close it as soon as possible. In the future I'd recommend reporting your threads for any thread edit requests.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?