Refund Dyson?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Refund Dyson?
So I just ordered a Dyson v10 with a few equipment stuff and was wondering if it would be possible to only refund the Dyson v10. Did anyone ever try it? V10 is about 560€ and they equipment 100€
Wow I ordered it and I still havent received my order yet..
Let me know how it goes mate, as I'm interested in the Dyson V10 too.

I'm based in the UK.
Dyson is supposed to be easy to refund in the uk at the moment.
They want a statement under oath even tho the package was left at my doorstep and I didnt receive it
Any update on this did dna work?
I have not done it myself but a lot of groups on facebook are doing it.
I'm interested in doing them in the UK, I'm on one group on Facebook that are refunding them. Any information on it?
Anyone know any Facebook groups who are currently doing this?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us