Indigo Paste

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Indigo Paste
So, I have pasted Indigo (last version, 4.2 or something), I removed Triggerbot, added some junks in cpps and sig shows me 63 +-3% difference. I ve heard that if it s above 40 it s good.

Next all I have to do is make my own injector (based on some source code) and I am good to go?

What do I have to actually do more than that to minimise the chances of getting VAC/Untrusted banned?

How often/when do I have to "re paste"(I mean change some shit in the cheat's code again, I don t know how you d call that) or do I even have to?
I've done the exact same, I'd recommend taking something like Ayyware and learn some cpp from it because of the simple code or learn from a website. Aslong as you don't give the cheat to someone who sends it to Valve and gets it detected. Also you don't have to "re-paste" til Valve updates CS:GO and it breaks features where as Smef will release a new version near after. Hope it helps. PM Me for more info Also pm me for a good injector source
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?