Arcangrove Rep Bot (Grimoire)

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Arcangrove Rep Bot (Grimoire)
Hi I noticed some time ago someone posted an arcangrove rep bot for LeBot. I tend to use Grimoire because I believe it is superior so here is my take on the arcangrove rep bot. I realized that moving from one cell to cell wasn't efficient so instead of doing 8 quests I made the bot only do 4 but able to stay in one cell only and kill seed spitters.

It's not very fast but if you let it run overnight while you sleep or something you should get to rank 10 just fine. I used to farm swag tokens and then use the merge glitch to get lots of A tokens to further turn those in for Arcangrove rep but I'm lazy and merge glitching takes a long time.

Anyways, here it is. Feel free to give suggestions or criticism. Also remember to delete the combat skills because I used a healer class for this which is obviously bad for farming.

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/d6...4cd8/detection
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/fi4rje7euf
This thing is outdated already. After 3 hours lol. There is now a plugin for merge glitching for Grimoire. All you have to do is use the Swag-Fan Token bot to farm 20 Swag-Fan Token Bs and use the merge glitch plugin to get however many Swag-Fan Token As you want. Then turn in those A tokens for rep quests
Arcangrove Rep_mpgh.net.zip995 B · 2,262 downloads Clean
Next time add two virus scans.

Approved.
Hi, not to sound retarded or anything but how do I import bots onto my Grimoire software?
Quote Originally Posted by SYMMIJ1 View Post
Hi, not to sound retarded or anything but how do I import bots onto my Grimoire software?
Thank you so much.
cant use at grimoire v3.8 pls bro, ty before
Quote Originally Posted by baguherma View Post
cant use at grimoire v3.8 pls bro, ty before
Just tested it, this works on Grimoire 3.8
work on grimoire 3.8 thx bro.
and i test, Thank you very much bro i farm for stone crusher
it's not accepting any quests. grimoire 3.8
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?