Thumbs upWTSUber cheap and quick service

Posts 91–105 of 136 · Page 7 of 10
Bump up for taking orders
how does this work? i pay 2.5 dollars for each ride and ride can be as long as i want?
//short bumping for him
My account got banned from doing this with another person. I lost my gift card balance as well and I'm upset
//short bumping for him

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrPerfect View Post
My account got banned from doing this with another person. I lost my gift card balance as well and I'm upset
what did you do?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rolandj24 View Post
how does this work? i pay 2.5 dollars for each ride and ride can be as long as i want?
Depending where you wanna go it's either free or it only takes $10 or $5 off the ride
so can you order multiple ref on one account? does this work everywhere in north america? uber eats?
Yep available @makked up for taking orders
//short bumping for him
Bump up for taking orders
Bump up for taking orders flat 2$ rate no restriction on order quantity fast and quick service thanks mod for editing
1+ vouch would recommend hes fast and nice.
Bump up for taking orders
Bumping for him.
Bumping for him.
Posts 91–105 of 136 · Page 7 of 10

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?