OutdatedRazer Double Tac Macro

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by MotherFragger View Post
It worked once properly and then it stopped working, so weird. Can you test it too and get back to me?
Same timing worked for me, make sure your repeat options are enabled to what you would like them to be or you might have to increase the ms per delay because of ping-related issues.
Does this work then? Some people are having problems
Quote Originally Posted by Joe's Exchange View Post
Does this work then? Some people are having problems
lmao it works perfectly
thanks for sharing it
Not working for me at all i must be doing something wrong.
I even downloaded the macro and tried that nothing.

Update: I'll try downloading a different version of Synapse the legacy version cause the new beta one seems to not function correctly with this macro.
Quote Originally Posted by gamergeeknation View Post
Not working for me at all i must be doing something wrong.
I even downloaded the macro and tried that nothing.

Update: I'll try downloading a different version of Synapse the legacy version cause the new beta one seems to not function correctly with this macro.
yeah I use razer synapse 2. I don't know about Synapse 3 cos my mouse isn't supported yet
Quote Originally Posted by Same0ldm3 View Post
the timing is messed up for me
idk, may be different after Season 4 update


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by idriotictarshcan View Post
this no longer works
^^^^
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?