QuestionSimple Question (WR)

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Simple Question (WR)
I code hacks for combat arms in c++, but i want to start coding wr hacks. I have found so many addies. Is it just like ca when coding a wr hack? Is there anything different i should/need to know?

Let me know, sorry if this is a dumb question.



BTW: I am not begging/asking for ANY code. I am more asking for some helpful pointers if ya know what i mean

zach
Yeah, Protip: learn to get addies yourself.
relying on other people's work to make hacks should not be done if you want all credits for it. You should develop your own methods, will get you past anticheats too
READ the post. I DID get my own addies. I know how to code, i am NOT asking for code. thats also in the post. you didnt read my post i guess
Quote Originally Posted by zmansquared View Post
READ the post. I DID get my own addies. I know how to code, i am NOT asking for code. thats also in the post. you didnt read my post i guess
if you'd code stuff yourself you should know methods don't differ much from eachother, aslong as you have a bypass and addies and whatnot then you can just do whatever u want <.<
Quote Originally Posted by gamernuub View Post
...PWNED !...
You bumped a topic over 2 weeks old...

...PWNED !...
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
You bumped a topic over 2 weeks old...

...PWNED !...
Meh Wants yas for C++ Minion~

So you can kill WarRockFags and leechers D=... As well as the usual part of useless crap.
Quote Originally Posted by gamernuub View Post
...PWNED !...
Enjoy your ban bump boi.
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post


Enjoy your ban bump boi.
Who died and made you leader?
What section falls under your command =o

Thanks for banning bumperboii
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us