Console Games!?!?!?!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Console Games!?!?!?!
You ever wondered what would happen if you put like an x-box game or a playstation game in your computer? Why are x-box game normal looking and playstation bluish or blackish? How do they put the code on the cds? Can you edit the game by putting the cd in the computer? I ask myself these questions but find no answers...

PS No im not gunna try it im too lazy.....
lol emu XD
ah.. tahts old x-box , ps2 emu are well shity ...
Bluish and Blackish PS2 games can rarely work on the old PS2s, the new PS2s you can use them on. But the new PS2s are old so the old PS2s are ancient. I doubt you could edit the game by putting them in the computer. Go kill yourself buddy.
There use to be a program that let you run PS1 games, I think it was called Bleem, don't remember anything about it, but I played Tekken from my PC. :O
WOWZERS I DIDNT KNOW. I think. Make me cocksucker forum!
ROFLAIDHSAOFHSAI myassoff
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?