PunkBuster ban

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
PunkBuster ban
How to get rid of my PB ban, already tried to change keygen but didn't work. I don't have a original copy of the game and I play on cracked servers.
reset your ip.

get a new key.

change your name.

Try different keys, a lot of keys are pb banned. Most of them actually.
I'm banned for hacking that's what I know, already got new keygen, how to reset IP? Router IP or computer IP?

EDIT: namechange didn't work keygen also didn't

The error:
Global PunkBuster GUID BAN 4db793dd
wait so i can get globaly banned from all punkbuster secure games? all i kept getting is multihack and banned for 2-60min from a server but not globaly 0_0
Would that Free IP CHANGER work for my CoDmw2 bann? Or not..
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?