Greenluma

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Greenluma
A friend of mine said to me that his friends got banned for using greenluma, but I am using it from like 4-5 months ago and I recently got banned, idk if it was for the 2k flashlights i had on every char or if it's of greenluma. As far as I know, greenluma is completely safe, but i would like to have a confirm.

Does greenluma give you a chance to get banned?
Lets wait for more replies.
I've used green Luma and I didn't got banned in this ban wave. I didn't hacked my perks and I don't have 2k flashlights... All my items are under 100
I am not saying this is true or anything but i don't think GreenLuma can get you banned unless you show evidence of it, and GreenLuma is not just for Dead by Daylight, its like buying dlc except you get them for free. I am pretty sure GreenLuma is safe... for now.

Edit: Considering you had a hacked savefile(2k flashlights), i am guessing that got you banned.
If they check your save and you have items perks and stats on characters you don't actually own, I can see how that triggers it. I have a hacked save file and have not yet been banned. But I also have no items that go above 50 and I've never used greenluma. It seems like a high amount of people who have been caught have been using it. Just an observation. And the bans are rolling so we will see over the course of the next few days.
Is greenluma safe to use on my fully public account? If I use dlc clothing from greenluma could people somehow find out I did not buy them just by looking at my profile? Or as long as I don't tell anyone i'll be fine?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us