Combat Arms EU - RULES [READ BEFORE POSTING]

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Arms EU - RULES [READ BEFORE POSTING]


Uploading files
• Always have 2 virusscans from Virustotal.com & virscan.org
• Always upload the file to mpgh.
• Post feature list/screenshots.

Hex Editing Rules
• You CAN Remove advertisements from hack.
• You MAY NOT Remove the name of the coder.
• You MAY NOT Claim the hack as your own.
• You MUST give credits.
K nice . I'll try to follow them .
Oh yeah ! "virusscans"
nice update of the rules
keep your hard work hejsan !
I'm will follow this !
Quote Originally Posted by Houston View Post
I'm will follow this !
i hope all the choobs could follow this, too
Quote Originally Posted by MissRandomSpam View Post
i hope all the choobs could follow this, too
Dude i follow it.

Keep the hard work Hejsan!
no i need permission from oridgional coder of the hack?
Quote Originally Posted by bigdavies321 View Post
no i need permission from oridgional coder of the hack?
Do you mean : "Do I need permission..." ? If it was that then no, just give credits & remove the ads if there is...
Quote Originally Posted by bigdavies321 View Post
no i need permission from oridgional coder of the hack?
Thread Dumper
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?