WTSMachongo's Fitbit Service

Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
Can you do it to Latvia ?
Been inactive lately but now I'm back doing orders!

Contact me now and get your confirmation within 24 hours!
I have seen multiple people ask, and I will ask as well. Is this guaranteeing Retail? Because if not there are other sales threads that are considerably cheaper. The only difference is you offer the ionic.
Quote Originally Posted by Lawfulaardvark View Post
I have seen multiple people ask, and I will ask as well. Is this guaranteeing Retail? Because if not there are other sales threads that are considerably cheaper. The only difference is you offer the ionic.
Unfortunately, these do not come retail.

Prices are high since Fitbit has become much harder to social engineer. Please contact me anyway if you would like to discuss prices.
yea i would like to know too if its retail
Hello please confirm we are speaking on skype, what is the access code?
Quote Originally Posted by Panzo69 View Post
Hello please confirm we are speaking on skype, what is the access code?
yes, you're talking to me.
1290
Ionic to Australia?
BUMP //2short
No longer doing Ionics since it's too much of a hassle.

I've lowered down my prices to 40 USD for Charge 2 and 45 USD for Blaze.

Contact me now!
BUMPPP //2SHORT
Doing Ionics again!
Contact me now to get processed cart link within 1 hour!
Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?