Can't start Combat Arms

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Can't start Combat Arms
I think I'm a noob
I cant start Combat Arms..
Every time i opened the game there stands Connection lost -.-'
Sorry for my bad english ..
This has been happening alot lately I'm thinking this is server sided

Or this might also be ur internet connection


Im leaning on server sided
Reinstall ca, run ccleaner and try again.
Do You Have Any Type Of Hack In The {Nexon} Folder?
If You Do Take Them Out .
Might just be CA.
Its probobly ethir because you have hacks in ur folder,or your connection is bad and you probobly need a better grapics card i doubt it though!!!HIpe it gets fixed
Update your Graphics Card/Driver.
The Graphic card is not the problem..
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?