OutdatedRAZER DOUBLE PUMP MACRO - UNBANNABLE

Posts 46–60 of 190 · Page 4 of 13
Quote Originally Posted by gradyyahel1 View Post
thank you for the release
no worries brotha!


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sxvxgerykilling View Post
Delay on pulling out the first shotgun, anything after that is just amazing double-pumpness lol
remove the delay and add it to the end if needed
Quote Originally Posted by oncagey View Post


no worries brotha!


- - - Updated - - -



remove the delay and add it to the end if needed
What part of the delay should i remove?
Quote Originally Posted by StarVsEvil View Post
What part of the delay should i remove?
the first possible delay if there actually is a delay
Quote Originally Posted by oncagey View Post


the first possible delay if there actually is a delay
Yeah, there is. When I pull out my pump, it takes a while to get a shot in. I also average 20-35 ping
Quote Originally Posted by StarVsEvil View Post
Yeah, there is. When I pull out my pump, it takes a while to get a shot in. I also average 20-35 ping
then delete the delay right in the beginning


- - - Updated - - -

working on a new macro


- - - Updated - - -

working on a new macro


- - - Updated - - -

working on a new macro


- - - Updated - - -

working on a new macro
I have a red dragon mouse any way it would work or no?
Quote Originally Posted by Blowinghdus View Post
I have a red dragon mouse any way it would work or no?
google it man. idk
There's a delay at the first moment i use the macro cuz it's programmed to choose the first slot before shooting. other than that it's perfect. can u gimme a tweak to make it shoot first then change to the second slot - shoot - back to first slot ? Like I want to choose my first pump slot manually and when i press the macro I want to start with a shot
anyone got solution to the dealy in the start? and someone k'now how can i add Aiming before(ADSing) because i know its make dealy little bit lower and its better
Quote Originally Posted by eliyabvb View Post
anyone got solution to the dealy in the start? and someone k'now how can i add Aiming before(ADSing) because i know its make dealy little bit lower and its better
add a right click inbetween the shots so it ads
Quote Originally Posted by oncagey View Post


add a right click inbetween the shots so it ads
can you show me picture example? i tried to do this and its just not ads before shoot
Quote Originally Posted by eliyabvb View Post
can you show me picture example? i tried to do this and its just not ads before shoot
ads will slow it down noticeably so I cant really be bothered. but if you know how macros work you can add right click inbetween, shouldn't be too hard.
Quote Originally Posted by coolboymydudes View Post
YO, THIS IS CRAZY!!!
its very sick
Posts 46–60 of 190 · Page 4 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?