{help} screen recorder

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
{help} screen recorder
can someone give me a code for a screen recorder that wont lag up when im playing a game
lol. I'm currently pming the producers of fraps, they might give me the code of it. I will then work it out for visual basic and send you the whole code via pm. You will just have to copy & paste it afterwards. Please do not give any1 expect yourself credits.

Kthxbai.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
lol. I'm currently pming the producers of fraps, they might give me the code of it. I will then work it out for visual basic and send you the whole code via pm. You will just have to copy & paste it afterwards. Please do not give any1 expect yourself credits.

Kthxbai.
LOL

@Tremaster:

I made a screen recorder months ago. I will have to find it, then I will put the source code here...!!
hmmmmm why would fraps release Source to a product they are selling for $37, once that is leaked , they almost will most defiantly run into issues in the industry (in the sense that developers can use the source to compete) and unlike the the phone industry , a developer doesn't have to release source for "For competition" /.

Think it is stupid on their part.
I was joking x.x

Isn't that obvious?
Nope, not to me, half asleep cause I am always awake
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
lol. I'm currently pming the producers of fraps, they might give me the code of it. I will then work it out for visual basic and send you the whole code via pm. You will just have to copy & paste it afterwards. Please do not give any1 expect yourself credits.

Kthxbai.
LMFAO thats funny
I only read the first part , then responded.

lol. I'm currently pming the producers of fraps, they might give me the code of it. I will then work it out for visual basic
Should have finished, ha
Non-Lag? Most Screen recorders will give you at least a little bit of lag.
my advice: go buy a decent desktop
Spam Removed, PM/VM/MSN
I was looking at a screen recorder code in vb the other day. The only problem was that it wouldn't save. lol.

I rage deleted it
I'm to lazy ATM to work through it , but there are plenty of examples online using wmencoder sdk , you may have to convert C# to VB, but the transition is smooth and there are numerous conversion tools that do it almost (if not completely) flawlessly

Not that I believe in C&P , but it beats us writing it for you
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us