Outdated[SEA] Engine TEAM ESP (x64)

Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3
how do u inject the hack to blackshot game ? Battle will not detect it ??
@.SHAZAM. I don't think that your hack work dude. Everytime I opened it , It just showed "waiting for blackshot.exe" . I restart it back then try again , the same thing happen.
Quote Originally Posted by danthm123 View Post
@.SHAZAM. I don't think that your hack work dude. Everytime I opened it , It just showed "waiting for blackshot.exe" . I restart it back then try again , the same thing happen.
Seems only works for Win10 x64. I have to fix some offsets to make it workable to win 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post
I did not know, team esp is still working for BS.. btw, you guys still play BS? wtf.
Long time dude, actually I never played it, only make it for fun.
Quote Originally Posted by .SHAZAM. View Post
Seems only works for Win10 x64. I have to fix some offsets to make it workable to win 7.
Yea. I think so too , btw nice release. So good to have you back
Quote Originally Posted by .SHAZAM. View Post
Seems only works for Win10 x64. I have to fix some offsets to make it workable to win 7.


Long time dude, actually I never played it, only make it for fun.
lol, good thing that you still create cheats for this d3ad game. How about PUBG?


- - - Updated - - -

Is this external?
can't use!!!What hapeen?still waiting for Blackshotsea.exe
Quote Originally Posted by Agent Hacking View Post
can't use!!!What hapeen?still waiting for Blackshotsea.exe
Stop spamming, shazam still fixing it
Not working :/ stuck at waiting for blackshot sea
Waiting for blackshot.exe... WTF?
it keep showing waiting for blackshot.exe and never finds the blackshot.exe! What to do?
Windows 7 X64
like he said it seem to be only working for windows 10 x64 . He will find a fix for windows 7 x64
@Heroes The hack is outdated, please close the thread, i will open a new thread with hack update.
Darn it. They're quick in patching
Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?