My game Crash,when i inject...
AVA weapons Spawning cheat
I managed to inject, but Xigncode detects, and then closes the game
- - - Updated - - -
wait 3 seconds after the Splash Screen, then inject it and the game will not stop
- - - Updated - - -
wait 3 seconds after the Splash Screen, then inject it and the game will not stop
same by me make a video @DefaultAccount
It actually work as long as you have a bypass and wait 3 seconds after the Splash Screen
---Update---
The cheat is not really stable, it crashes a lot tho. Maybe you can work on optmize it
---Update---
The cheat is not really stable, it crashes a lot tho. Maybe you can work on optmize it
You have a Bypass?
Yeah it's not really stable and sometimes when you inject earlier the UAV won't show up.
Some weapons I've tested and I crashed about 10 times already
https://i.imgur.com/xMM23sN.pngⓘ
https://i.imgur.com/3t03ZqP.pngⓘ
https://i.imgur.com/lftpi8I.pngⓘ
https://i.imgur.com/FUKeVJ7.pngⓘ
Some weapons I've tested and I crashed about 10 times already
https://i.imgur.com/xMM23sN.pngⓘ
https://i.imgur.com/3t03ZqP.pngⓘ
https://i.imgur.com/lftpi8I.pngⓘ
https://i.imgur.com/FUKeVJ7.pngⓘ
It crash all time by me after 20 sec "ava have stop working 
- - - Updated - - -
use https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1317218 from this post the Injector let him Inject after 5 after the Splash Screen u select the dll from this hack here enjoy

- - - Updated - - -
use https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1317218 from this post the Injector let him Inject after 5 after the Splash Screen u select the dll from this hack here enjoy
Similar Threads
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/DiscussionBoon Pek Weapon Spawn Code
1 Combat Arms Mod DiscussionCustom Map Weapon Spawn :P
7 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/DiscussionWeapon Spawn - Code bug?
5 Combat Arms Hack RequestsWeapon SpawnLE 10 Combat Arms Mod DiscussionObject LTO...Weapon Spawn? Invincibility?
23
