Family Sharing

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Family Sharing
Now, this might make me seem like someone on a forum that doesn't know what he's doing or how to do anything but let's say theoretically I have a main account which I play games normally such as CS and dead by daylight and an account where I hack games. But I get all the same games from family sharing (I buy them on my main) but if I were to get banned on my main would my hacked account also get banned for the game or all of family sharing (now im talking just an account ban like a 1st offence so not a hardwere ban or ip ban) because alot of people are using hardwere bypasses and greenluma and steamcrack but couldn't you use steam's family sharing and what would happen if the same thing happends to my hacked account?
Quote Originally Posted by goatboy129 View Post
Now, this might make me seem like someone on a forum that doesn't know what he's doing or how to do anything but let's say theoretically I have a main account which I play games normally such as CS and dead by daylight and an account where I hack games. But I get all the same games from family sharing (I buy them on my main) but if I were to get banned on my main would my hacked account also get banned for the game or all of family sharing (now im talking just an account ban like a 1st offence so not a hardwere ban or ip ban) because alot of people are using hardwere bypasses and greenluma and steamcrack but couldn't you use steam's family sharing and what would happen if the same thing happends to my hacked account?
Steam bans will carry over. Server bans will not.

If you get banned on DS3 it will not carry over as it's only a server ban. If you get banned on DBD it will carry over as it's a steam game ban.
Steam bans carry over as john told u
I suggest you buy a DBD normally on your smurf account, because if you get banned on a smurf account, your main account will also be banned by Family Share, even if you played legit on it.
Family Sharing as far as I know don't make the other accounts linked to you get banned. i used to steam share with a ton of friends so they could play my games and none of them have had bans get "carried over"
Quote Originally Posted by ff78e5bbfc3a0642 View Post
Family Sharing as far as I know don't make the other accounts linked to you get banned. i used to steam share with a ton of friends so they could play my games and none of them have had bans get "carried over"
As I posted previously

"Steam bans will carry over. Server bans will not.

If you get banned on DS3 it will not carry over as it's only a server ban. If you get banned on DBD it will carry over as it's a steam game ban."
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?