could you make the screen shot mode show you fame and gold on top like it should
how to enter sprite world?
And how do you get to not see the others firing?
Couldn't find that it's stated but, the window and ui scaling really bad (stretching and going out of screen), hp bars is offset and minimap stutters once <(stretched).
Otherwise, very agile client, and I love the responsive controls and auto aim.
PS: Bet you've said this before but I've forgot, is autonex from CC's?
Fame still doesn't show in dungeons, please fix. Other than that, I love the client. Nice work!
Can you please fix the gold and fame not showing up, atleast for screenshot mode. got busted. hard.
I have been having a problem where my client is stuck in screen shot mode.
Is there anyway to auto-reconnect to fame train when auto nexused on the famebot? Because it doesn't work for me.
why i cannot drink any hp or mp potion using F or V keys?
What would you reccomend for settings to maximise potential in the fame train with the fame bot?
How come it says loading error retrying?
is this just me? The command /rig does not work for me. If i try like /rig 2305, it says unable to remove 2305 from the ignore list. I want the ignore list be like as in normal, since its fishy, while shooting at these ignore nerds and not getting dmg.
When i was using the button to take safe screenshots the client got locked in a way that i can no longer get the fullscreen, is there a way to reset the client or what
>> Nvm, Reloaded it and client was fixed.
My fullscreen doesn´t working, someone can help me to fix it?
The screenshot mode doesn't show gold or fame in dungeons