Turmoil [WIP]

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Turmoil [WIP]
This isn't quite finished...still might do a couple things to it, or ditch it altogether.
Suggestions?

Took me a second to find the focal. Don't really like the colors and the darkness.
Like I said, WIP.
And i just got what that meant :]
I think it's pretty beast..The pentooling is fugly though.
Could use a color adjustment imo also.
Colors as is seems a bit tinted out.
Nice work though, look forward to the finished product.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
I think it's pretty beast..The pentooling is fugly though.
Could use a color adjustment imo also.
Colors as is seems a bit tinted out.
Nice work though, look forward to the finished product.
whythefawk is bawls banned.
This looks good bro, keep working on it most def.
Thanks all.
I know what I'll be doing to this...should get rid of a lot of the problema like the pentooling and that stubborn C4D.
My lighting got kind of screwed over by my adjustments too...
Looks nice, other than the pentooling.
Yeah the focal is bad. If you can fix that up I'm sure it'd look good. Try adding some vibrancy. The colour scheme doesn't seem to suit Dante very well. Well I think it's Dante from memory of the LP it comes from.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?