AHK Files for Double pump and fast mining
I know not everyone has Razor Mice so I edited the AHK files so they work the same way.
Fast Mining
c::
Send {2 down}
Send {2 up}
Send {1 down}
Send {1 up}
Sleep 296
Send {Click down}
Sleep 160
Send {Click up}
return
It's binded to the C button you can change the "c" on top to anything you want
Double pump
F::
^F::
+F::
Send {2}
Sleep 750
MouseClick ,Left,X,Y,3,0
Send {3}
Sleep 750
MouseClick ,Left,X,Y,3,0
return
This is binded to F you can change it as well
Fast Mining
c::
Send {2 down}
Send {2 up}
Send {1 down}
Send {1 up}
Sleep 296
Send {Click down}
Sleep 160
Send {Click up}
return
It's binded to the C button you can change the "c" on top to anything you want
Double pump
F::
^F::
+F::
Send {2}
Sleep 750
MouseClick ,Left,X,Y,3,0
Send {3}
Sleep 750
MouseClick ,Left,X,Y,3,0
return
This is binded to F you can change it as well
Thanks to oncagey for making it in the first place for Razor
Thanks to TDStuart I just made edits to his code

