Do you think that Grand Theft Auto 5 is a dead game?
(p.s. I do not)
i dont think that GTA 5 is dead game .
GTA V is still constantly Top 10 most played games on steam. It's not dead but there are always 5-6 modders per lobby that just make it a shit show
nah, gta 5 have alot of players online.
Probably a game with one of the longest lifetimes/ By now though I think we should move onto GTA 6. 5 is just soooo old.
GTA 5 is far from a dead game. Usually, I wish that there were less people in my lobby...
Not at all, there are more than 50.000 online (daily) users so far (on PC)
Popular game, just because it goes into decline doesn't mean it's dead.
It will never be dead broo! GTA for life
Not a dead game, since quite a lot of players play the game tho (online of course)
Nope, It's not dead and will never be until GTA 6 comes up.
Concurrent playerbase is high, but also the amount of modders have been increasing, so i guess you can call it living
I know it's an old thread , but I have a friend who does recoveries , and he earns a lot ( easily 150euros a week ) and he told me that the amount of customers have been lowering. I'm guessing because the only thing keeping gtanline alive is the occasional DLC's or some veterans who always play GTA.
this game has lost my interest and all of my friends
I wouldn't say dead, but quite boring without a menu, for me.